Monday, January 18, 2016

Gecko person Gecko Person, does what ever a gecko does

Fuck the Square Cube law (I'll have an explanation on what that is at reader's request) Engadget had an article stating that it is unlikely humans could climb walls like gecko's (or spiders as they say in the article's title)  Well then I have an idea for some work out equipment that could allow humans to at least climb walls in an interesting way.
Using dual treadmills, one with a ladder array, the other treads covered in gecko skin like materials, humans could have a human powered means of climbing all but the smoothest surfaces.  These treadmills would allow the mechanically assisted human to have an area equivalent to that of their full bodies in contact with the wall

Render (read shitty drawing) to happen later.  Its like midnight (1./19/2016)  and I should try to wind my brain down.



As always comments, thoughts, or questions are welcome

4 comments:

  1. I'm gonna need a drawing of this one... "dual treadmills, one with a ladder array" makes me think of a workout room designed by Mc escher

    (Sachin)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm gonna need a drawing of this one... "dual treadmills, one with a ladder array" makes me think of a workout room designed by Mc escher

    (Sachin)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. the post has been amended and now has a picture of what the treadmill style solution could look like (assuming we lived in flatland and looked like stick figures, sorry for the delay)

      Delete