Monday, June 6, 2016

General Updates June 6 2016

After a chat with some family and friends, I will start going back through my post history and adding explain like I'm 5 posts (there were concerns that my posts were too engineering nerd focused, which is a totally fair assessment)  as there is a relatively small readership, I am happy to do start doing follow up posts requested by you the reader.

An unrelated note, I have been meaning to link to my github account and various projects, the biggest is "RattleBoat"  a reworking of the classic boardgame Battleship, this game can be played within your computer's command line.  The version that this post links to is the most up to date as of today, and is more in debug mode than production ready, but I like feedback.  
For windows user, open your command prompt, drag the file into the cmd prompt, and press enter, it should run.
For mac users if the file is on the desktop, open your terminal and type "cd desktop" and press enter, after that type "ruby rattleboat661440.rb" followed by enter, the program should be running. 


No comments:

Post a Comment