Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Make My Browser Better

Ok, so I haven't slept yet, and I still haven't posted my article on 4-dimensional radiators and their applications in various sci-fi series so I'm going to go quick and dirty for something I want for internet browsers.  A frustration I have while surfing the tubes, is that I will open 20+ different tabs, while listening to Pandora or some other audio source, and said additional tabs will start playing random soundbites from flash games or stupid commercials.  What would be a wonderful update to browsers, either as an extension or as a default feature, is to have a small icon displayed within a tab showing whether or not it is playing audio.  Ideally you could pin audio sources, much like you can pin apps in your browser already, you would be able to pin an audio source as your primary and reduce or eliminate sound coming from the other tabs.  All I can say is that it would be magical.

No comments:

Post a Comment